Habitat for Humanity is now hiring an Administrative Coordinator.
As the Administrative Coordinator you will act as the first point of contact for incoming inquiries (phone and in person), providing information and/or routing calls and visitors to their appropriate destination. You'll also provide administrative support for Homebuyer Services.
• High school diploma or GED
• Experience in non-profit social service agency or volunteer agency.
• Certified in pre-purchase counseling or willingness to work towards certification.
• Fluency in Arabic language(s) is a huge plus.
• Adaptable and courteous when working and/or communicating with our non-English speaking visitors.
• Professional demeanor.
• Greet, announce, and assist visitors to the building. Direct the visitors to suitable personnel and/or conference room.
• Follow security protocol for building entry.
• Answer main phone line – answer basic questions about the program and ReStore. Screen/forward incoming calls to proper person/departments.
• Provide administrative support to the homebuyer development and education programs including the acceptance of incoming applications, committee support and logistical coordination.
• Handle inquiries from homebuyer applicants both in person and by phone.
• Provide administrative and logistical support for post-purchase activities including the workshops, advocate support and referrals to other agencies, as needed.
• Maintain and order office supplies.
• Serve as first point-of-contact for call-backs maintaining tracking of status through resolution.
• Route incoming mail accurately and timely each day. Prepare outgoing mail.
• Accept homeowner mortgage payments and other incoming documents/deliveries. Follow appropriate procedure(s) for the acceptance of these items.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Basic computer and data entry skills.
• Ability to work occasional Saturdays to assist with workshops and other Homebuyer development activities is desired.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.